Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Ward Baby Shower

Throughout my entire pregnancy I felt so much support from the people around us.  I think most of them knew of our long struggle with infertility and were excited to celebrate Charlotte's arrival.  I ended up having several baby showers. I was a little embarrassed about this because I'm not one that likes to be the center of attention, but I was very grateful for the outpouring of love that was shown.

The first shower was one that was put on by the sisters in my ward. Holly King and Kristen Olsen were so sweet to host and it ended up being almost like a "This is Your Life" moment when I was able to see old friends, ward members, and neighbors.

I am hesitant to post these pictures because my face looks super swollen to me. I hadn't been exercising that week and I felt like anytime I stopped that would happen, but I'll shove vanity aside in appreciation and documentation.







No comments: