Monday, June 19, 2017

Mori Family and Friends Baby Shower

My sisters and mom were so sweet to throw me a baby shower in San Diego! They all have impeccable taste and so everything from the food to the decorations was super cute and well thought out. It was really special to be able to be surrounded by people who have been close to me since childhood. Everyone who came was family to me and they were all extremely happy for us to be welcoming Charlotte to the world. I regret that I didn't get a picture of everyone that was there!


Jen came all the way from Chino Hills. Thanks for making the long drive Jen! 

Lisa planned the decorations, appetizers, and take home favors. It was so thoughtful of her to put together this delicious cheese plate that was all pregnancy safe!













Michelle planned the games. We all got a little competitive with the baby animal one. Do you know what baby animal a cria is?





1 comment:

Jen Holtkamp said...

Your shower was so perfect! I wouldn't have missed it for the world!