Monday, January 11, 2016

November Catch Up

I've mostly been editing other people's pictures lately and haven't had much time to go through my own. Here are a few from November. We went to San Diego to celebrate Thanksgiving.

The Hot Dog Party we throw annually for our pod kids. It's based on a quote from the book Touching Spirit Bear. I teach about the Science of Survival on the party day. It's my favorite because I get to surprise them with my bear scaring tactics.

The Thanksgiving spread. My favorites: Dave's potatoes fried in duck fat, Allison's creamed corn, and Greg's stuffing.

Me with all my siblings. Dave was trying out an El Chapo mustache for the week. 




Lauren and Leah. We always joke that they're the next generation version of me and my younger sister Michelle



No comments: