Thursday, September 17, 2015

Trip Back Home to San Diego

I went back home to San Diego for a week to visit my family and to spend time with my new nephew, Oliver. I'm still not allowed to post any pictures of him, but I assure you that there were plenty of cute ones! John stayed in Utah to continue the project that took him home early from Denver.

Lemon cake I made for a family gathering. I made this recently for some new neighbors and my new name with their 3 year old is now "Lemon Cake Lady". 

Petting the sting rays at Chula Vista Marine Center.




Here's a back of the head shot of Ollie. Can you tell how happy my mom is to be holding him? I think everyone is ecstatic to have a baby in the family again.
Claire recreating the incident when she was younger and pretended to eat her ramen like a beaver spilling the whole bowl over herself and the floor.




These girls are getting so old! Both are in high school now.




2 comments:

ellen said...

does Lemon Cake Lady share her lemon cake recipe?!?

Emily said...

I love your family! I am also interested in lemon cake! Lovely pictures- especially of your mom and you with your nieces and the seahorse. I didn't know they had a marine place in Chula Vista.