Sunday, September 13, 2015

LeSueur Family Vacation {Last Day}

On the last day in Denver I got to do an all-girl spa day with John's mom, sisters, and CK. John had to go home a day early for a work project, but I stayed and hung out with the family. The spa was extremely relaxing and it was fun to sit and chat quietly. I had a massage and my first facial. I think I might be addicted. Everyone's skin looked like it was glowing afterwards and it definitely gave me the confidence to go make-up free once in a while. They used Eminence products and I bought a few things online afterwards. So far I am loving everything I got!

It was also my niece Avril's 1st birthday and we had giant princess cake and presents to celebrate. These kiddos grow up too fast!

Typical morning scene.

Matthew and I did a little lens swapping. He let me borrow his 40mm lens to try out on my camera for all of these pictures. I let him borrow my Sigma 50mm. 


You can tell who was the most excited about the cake!




Avie was squealing with anticipation to get more of that cake. Athelia was mostly after the princesses on top. 



No comments: