Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Avril's Blessing

We attended a blessing for our niece Avril a couple of weeks ago at the Woolley home. John's parents came to Salt Lake for the occasion so we got to spend some time with them in the week prior. Mary made a lovely spread of food for the blessing including a dessert with fresh Utah peaches from the Woolley's yard.  My one regret is that I didn't get any pictures of CK with her baby! I just snapped a few quickly as everyone was arriving. I never know if it's appropriate to take pictures at these types of things but I figure that at least the parents will be happy for them later. I think a family photo session with the Carl and CK clan is in order to make up for it! 








1 comment:

holtkamp said...

We have one iPhone picture from Tessa's blessing and I'm really sad about that. I'm sure her parents will appreciate these pictures!