Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Thaddy's Graduation Party

My sister-in-law, Allison, threw Thaddy a graduation party at the Vandeveer's home the night before he walked to get his diploma. I guess I should say his parents threw it, but I think Allison probably shouldered the majority of the load! The food consisted of all Thaddy's favorites, which turned out to be a lot of fried items (no surprise there!). Platters were filled with orange chicken and chow mein from Panda Express, wings from Wings n' Things, lumpia, and taquitos from Sobreros. Allison made the super cute dessert spread in Mt. Carmel colors with my favorite being the sugar cookie bars.

For one of Thaddy's graduation gifts I commissioned Shayla, one of my YW, to create a portrait of Link from the Legend of Zelda. She took it a creative step further as you'll see below and I thought it turned out awesome!

The night ended with hanging out in the hot tub or the fire pit and Green Day Rock band. 
















1 comment:

Emily said...

How fun! Can't believe he's a high school graduate!