Monday, February 3, 2014

And so time flew on

 During the holiday season I got swamped taking family photos for people's Christmas cards and then we were out of town a lot. Throughout this time a lot of pictures got shuffled around that I forgot about. So here's some short term nostalgia for you.

We shot family pictures of the Schwitzers at Wheeler Farm. The leaf canopy in that area is amazing in the fall!

I had YW in Excellence. The girls did a fantastic job at displaying their talents and accomplishments from the year. Funny thing about church gym pictures is that they all look the same, no matter where they are, except maybe the Philippines and other such countries where they have tile instead of wood flooring.

I forgot some film pictures from the Mamiya.

And even discovered a roll of grainy delta 3200 from our trip to Roatan a few years ago.


We took a drive to Eagle Mountain one Sunday afternoon and this tumble weed basically sums up what we found.


I also neglected to put up photos from a few family sessions we did for friends. Those will be coming soon!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Those tumbleweeds just reminded me of the Christmas where instead of a money tree, my parents gave us a money "tumbleweed." We walked out to find 2 of them under the tree covered in 1's, 5's, 10's and 20's. It was SO cool!

Melinda said...

Kristen, I love that idea! How funny and original!