Thursday, December 5, 2013

And then we ate more

After all that wonderful Thanksgiving meal and leftovers for a day and a half, we went out to eat at one of our family's favorite Japanese restaurants in San Diego, Chopstix. It's owned by the mother of a girl (Sherry Pedersen) who was on my 4x400 team back when I ran track in high school. We are devoted to that place!






Nothing like a homey plate of katsu curry to warm the soul on a fall evening.



It also happened to be my sister's birthday that weekend, so we went back to my parent's house after dinner for peanut butter cake and presents.


Sadly, Michelle came down with the flu the next day (her actual birthday). I'm happy we were able to celebrate it together while were were there.

1 comment:

holtkamp said...

Dave and Allison haven't aged a bit, they look so great!