Saturday, August 17, 2013

Girls Camp 2013 at Aspen Crest

At the first of the year, the idea of Girls Camp always seems daunting. There's all the planning, shopping, and gathering of supplies beforehand. Then once up at camp one remembers there's no showers for 4 days, dirty hair, B.O., uneasy sleeping in the wilderness, etc.

But every time I leave camp and come home, I start wishing I was there again. The girls exude such a contagious aura of energy and happiness. I start to forget my problems and live in their seemingly carefree world. We also had amazing camp leaders and men that came up to help this year. They provided a lot fun activities for the girls and helped things run so smoothly.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

This last one is a digital shot. Matt Freeman took it for us. Thanks! 

1 comment:

beckie said...

I'm so happy for you to go to camp, I bet you are the best leader ever.
Love all the shots of the girls!