Thursday, June 27, 2013

San Clemente in the Spring

So backing way up, in April we went to San Clemente to celebrate John's Grandpa's 90th birthday.  It was fun to see his LeSueur aunts, uncles, and cousins and to hear about what they've been up to. John always says his aunt Diana and Uncle Randy and their kids have a California surfer vibe to them, even though they live in Nebraska. It's true! They're all so laid back and easy to talk to.

 


Since my family lives just down the coast, my sister drove up and we were able to go out to breakfast with her. We walked to pier after eating, watching the surfers and looking at starfish. I know it looks like my hair is short here but it actually is just partially blown back over my shoulders. But, the thought of short hair is sounding nice in this 100 degree weather today!
 
 

No comments: