Sunday, June 30, 2013

John and the food he ate

I couldn't think of a more descriptive title for this post. I'm always shy to ask people to take a picture of John and I together, so our celebrations and other outings usually end up being pictures of one of us eating. Not so exciting. I need to just man up or bring out my tripod.


 We went out to Franck's for John's birthday in May. He got a cheese plate appetizer which he loved! My food was just alright. I did like this carrot soup they had.
 


Second scene: Memorial Day picnic at Copperton Park.  We don't like the parks where we live because there aren't any trees which also means there isn't any shade! Instead we drive to other community's parks for their full canopy. 


Pirate O's deli sandwich, which I also thought was just OK. Next time I'll get a panini and then give a full report.


And I just wanted to throw this in because Brent is cute.  We watched him one night while the Holtkamps were at a Real Game. 
 

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one! There are tons of pictures of Claron, Eliza and Gideon in Europe but barely any of us all together... All because I won't just ask people to take a picture. Sigh!

holtkamp said...

i forgot pirate O's has a deli. we still haven't been there since we moved back even though it's just a mile from our house!