Saturday, April 13, 2013

Well Fed

It's no secret that I like food a lot. I used to sit and draw food with faces on it for hours when I was little. There were also these scratch and sniff stickers that they gave out with the kids meals at Jack In The Box that had food with faces on them that I was obsessed with. I still have them cached away in my old sticker collection.

Anyway, the rest of my birthday revolved around stuffing myself, which I feel is a great way to celebrate any special occasion.


Jen took me out for manicures and Indian food. We chowed down on naan and my favorite Bollywood chicken dish!


 The next day John and I went to Em's, our favorite local restaurant. I love the Manchego cheese stuffed dates appetizer and the lamb.
  
 

And one from the roll of film!

3 comments:

Emily said...

YUM. Happy belated birthday!

holtkamp said...

that was a fun night! and your other date looked fun too, except for the lamb ha ha!

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday! I always feel like I eat my way through birthday week and spend the rest of April paying for it. Not complaining though...it's how it should be!