Monday, April 29, 2013

Made in America

When Shabby Apple asked if I would be interested in taking some black and white photos of their new warehouse for their Made in the USA landing page, I jumped at the chance! B&W in my mind always equals film and it was a perfect opportunity to work on some of my photo goals.

I probably went a little overboard, and all the pictures couldn't fit on a page banner, but it was a fun artistic challenge and I loved the results. I used Ilford HP5 film shot on a Mamiya 645 AF as well as some color negative BW400CN (which sadly they've discontinued in our local drug store!) on my Pentax ZX-5 for the rest.

So, if you're looking for some cute dresses that are made in the good 'ol U.S. of A. take a look at Shabby Apple's selection sometime!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment: