Monday, April 22, 2013

From January and February

Here my quarterly guilt fest.

Since the start of the year, I have not shot very much film or shot much in general. I blame it on my calling, work, and medical appointments. There's always an excuse.

But no more! I'm looking forward to stepping it up (at least by summer) by taking a photo class at SLCC (equipment and lighting), reading more *books, and getting a finally getting a camera bag. I also ordered a Bill Maxwell bright screen, suggested by Jonathan Canlas, for my Mamiya 645 AF. Yay for more medium format!

In the meantime here are some pictures from the roll that I've been posting off of lately.


One of John's Christmas presents were tickets to BYU's production of Phantom of the Opera. They did an amazing job! It's always a little fun and a little weird to go back to campus.
 

One of our usual Jordan River trail walks.


*Photography books:

No comments: