Monday, December 31, 2012

Rakiraki Ramen and the Night Before Christmas

 
 
 
 
 
 
While in San Diego for the holidays, I actually didn't miss a white Christmas. The weather was so mild and the surroundings so alive and green that everything was comfortable and I was just content and happy.

My family has their big feast on Christmas day so the night before is always laid back. We decided to live up to our heritage and ate noodles at Rakiraki Ramen for Christmas Eve. I got a spicy tonkatsu ramen with pork underbelly and extra cabbage. So yummy and the perfect meal for a slightly chilly night! I wish there was a noodle house somewhere in Salt Lake. The decor was a cool rustic modern and the place was packed after we arrived.

After dinner two of my nieces opened a present each (a family tradition in the Wright family). My sister-in-law Beth is so amazing and creative with her wrapping skills!

No comments: