Saturday, December 15, 2012

All the way back to Thanksgiving

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I thought it would be a good idea to get my film developed from the last holiday before we left for San Diego for Christmas. We spent Thanksgiving in Denver with the LeSueur/Ridge side of the family. There was an abundance of delicious food, a cute new puppy to play with (John was in heaven), and also a sweet new baby to hold. It food and cute overload!

Speaking of cute, I got my hand sliced by a baby bunny today while on a trip to the pet store to buy water plants for the science department.  That rabbit did NOT pass the holding test. I was this close to buying it, but it's hard to like something once it has drawn your blood.

3 comments:

holtkamp said...

maybe that's a sign you should get a dog :)

Emily said...

Great pictures! What a weird rabbit. :)

holtkamp said...

i forgot to say we both really like that shirt on john!