Sunday, September 23, 2012

Printed Blouse

 
A blouse from one of my favorite local stores and it was under $20! Can't beat that! I love searching through local boutiques. There's always treasure to be found and you can get pieces that aren't exactly the same as everyone else. I need to go back because there was a sweet military jacket that was a steal. I like that the owner recognizes me when I go in. I think we have an unspoken Asian connection. Those aren't always good though.  One once resulted in a terrible semi-blind date where I was lectured on needing to study more. I was also confused with my date's cousin . . . by my date. Hm, a little sketchy. And who sings Shaggy to their cousin?

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Cute! I like it!

Kari said...

You always look amazing Melinda! Can I hire you to be my personal shopper?!

Emily said...

Such a pretty blouse! Gorgeous pictures. And kinda funny story. ;)

holtkamp said...

i love the shirt, looks fantastic on you!