Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Peter Pan Collar Necklace

 
 
 
Embellished collars and Peter Pan collars are major trends this season. I've always been a big fan of both, but the collar has to drop below the clavicle bone for me because my neck isn't super slender or long.

John hates Peter Pan collars. For being ambivalent to fashion he actually has a lot of strong opinions about it! Lucky for me, I just shot some Peter Pan collar necklaces for Shabby Apple. They're great because it allows you to adjust the height of the collar and also isn't permanently attached to any piece of clothing. Brilliant! Shabby asked me to portray the necklaces on a model to show how they hang, so I had John shoot them on me. So yes, my neck is online. Uh, yeah.  Anyway, the necklaces are availble in gold or silver on Shabby Apple's website.  I definitely want one for myself!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Love the first picture of you and your hair! I have similar issues with clothing necklines and don't love peter pan collars but I'm thinking one would be really cute on Ansley. . . .