Sunday, May 27, 2012

After Party

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
There were lots of friends and family gathered after Brent Holtkamp's blessing. Jen's whole family came out to Utah for the event and it was a little slice of home for me. Jen's family was kind of like my second family when I was young. People in our church always thought that the Mori's and the Lews were just one giant Asian conglomeration. I can't tell you how many times I was congratulated on my little brother's great piano skills (I don't have one) or how well I played the violin (I don't).

3 comments:

Emily said...

Always so good to see you and be confused for being related to you. :) I like your group shot better. :)

holtkamp said...

i like these pictures although they bring back the memory of one of the most stressful days i've had since giving birth. i wish we could do the blessing again but have it be stress free!

Melinda said...

I'm sorry it was so stressful! We had a lot fun hanging out. We'll have to do a relaxed hang out next time you're in town to make up for the crazy one!