Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Valentines 2012












Self composed tripod shots never seem to turn out how you envisioned they would. Anyway, Valentines was simple and full of good stuff. We usually celebrate on the weekend but we thought ahead this year and made reservations a month in advance. After work we exchanged little gifts. From me - candy and a book that is still on its way. From John - a bird notebook (one can never have too many notebooks!) and a promise to take me to get more stationary supplies later. We had dinner up Millcreek Canyon at Log Haven. I had lamb, but John wasn't very fond of his elk.

4 comments:

Emily said...

You two are so cute!!!! :)

Kristen said...

So cute! I love Log Haven - I did several weddings up there back in the day. We still have yet to eat there, was it worth the ambiance?

holtkamp said...

ha, ha, i like these pictures of you two. but i can't believe you ate lamb and elk!

Melinda said...

I think the price is high enough for both food and ambience, and it is almost good enough on food, and probably good enough for ambience, but if you're just looking for good food, you can find it cheaper elsewhere. I think one of our favorites is still Em's and John really likes Bambara.