Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Partying Partying Yeah!


I was highly amused by Garance's little comparison about parties today. I think I'm definitely more in the  Parisienne category. How about you? I much prefer private little celebrations with close friends and bigger parties are alright if I have a gang with me. When I think of New York parties images of Holly Golightly and Mag Wildwood immediately pop up. A little loud, a little crazy with a bit of an aggressive shuffle to talk to millionaire Rusty Trawler. But, what do I know? I have never lived in either city, I've only visited. But one thing is for sure "ain't not party like a west coast party 'cause a west coast party don't stop" especially the Filipino parties . . . they are crazy.

1 comment:

molly said...

I loved that. And I totally agree, the smaller the better. Maybe that's just my social anxiety talking...