Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Jed, Tanei, and Nohea








John took all of these pictures.  I took three. Things got started late and it got too dark for my film. Blast! Must buy some Portra 800. Jed, Tanei, and Nohea were so cute though and fall was at its peak down by the lake.  There was a halo of gold over everything.

After pictures we had the most awesome dinner together at Spicy Corea. Soo good! Food coma just thinking about this meal! Then it was back to the Henry home where we got to see Jed's chocosaurus collection, borrow some good anime DVDs, and corrupt Nohea with the Japanese 80's version of the little mermaid.  That was my doing.  It was one of my favorites as a kid.  Nope, no sea shells.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Love the second and third pictures especially.

Tanei Atagi said...

I love these! Thanks, John! Spicy Corea rocks my world!