Monday, October 3, 2011

Tilt Your Head

Photo by Aaron Ruell for T-Mobile.

Remember the days when you used to get school pictures? Everyone was so excited and then when they passed out the packets everyone had to say how much they hated theirs. "Oh, I look so gross!" and "Yours are good, mine are ugly!" Today it was my job to distribute those paper envelopes with the crispy plastic windows to my two hundred 7th graders. Unfortunately, as a teacher, they make you take a picture too! I love how I'm not even centered. And someone tell me, why don't they use those awesome backgrounds anymore? Laser beams behind the head!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh school pictures. hahaha. Do they still come with the stickers to share with your friends? Love that color and you and your makeup. :) You look so pretty!

Amanda said...

I have to say... I don't think this picture looks like you at all! You'd think with digital photography they would have advanced. Sigh. School pictures!

beckie said...

We totally had laser beam backgrounds one year, and I think I was wearing a hoodie t shirt with a teddy bear on it.

Nash said...

Did you still worry about what to wear for your school photo? Does it sometimes feel like you have returned to the days of middle school, only without all of the weird self-conscious feelings? Your picture looks good by the way...mine was so ugly. :-)