Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Goodbye Summer!


I had a really good summer vacation this year - photography class, two family reunions, hiking, Girl's Camp, picnics, reading, outdoor adventures, and lots of good food. Today is the official end for me as I head back for teacher meetings and classroom prep. I want to try really hard to stay positive this year. Last year was difficult for a number of reasons but I'm excited to make this the best year I've had so far. Since I started reading Harry Potter (I'm on the 3rd book now), I decided I want to be Professor McGonagal, stern but concerned, and find myself wishing my school was a prep school with dormitories, common rooms, main halls for dinning and the whole deal.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Professor McGonagall is awesome! :) I'd love to see some classroom pics. :)