Thursday, July 28, 2011

"There will be snacks there will, there will be snacks!"

Rice balls. The nori and sesame seeds ones were for me and the plain ones were for John. I thought I'd get my Asian on and make us something good to snack on this week.

In other news, I'm waiting for  9 rolls of film to be developed and scanned.  I'm dying waiting to see them.  It was my first time testing color negative film in the new Mamiya.

For my photo final I'm supposed to take pictures in the style of whatever type of professional photographer I want to be in the future.  The problem is, I've never thought about that! Any suggestions on what I could excelling at photographically speaking? I'm at a loss.

(Lyric from Andrew Bird)

2 comments:

Emily said...

That looks so good!! LOVE all of your pictures, but especially the people ones.

molly said...

i thought i'd get my asian on. HILARIOUS.