Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Roxanne!



A couple found a lost French Bulldog outside of our church building last Sunday. Since everyone was in a hurry to get home we volunteered to find her owner. We knocked on doors for awhile but didn't have any luck. Eventually, we decided that walking around in non-Sunday clothes would be a lot more comfortable so we took the dog home for a little bit. I think we both fell in love with her during that short time. John named her Roxanne. I was very tempted to just keep her especially since I've wanted a Frenchie for awhile. They're expensive since they can only be delivered by C-section. John did end up finding the owner, but now I keep telling him that I miss our dog.

8 comments:

holtkamp said...

she's SO cute! we like frenchies too. (i had no idea they are only birthed by c-section!) you should have kept her! ;)

Amanda said...

She is adorable!! We once had the same situation with a Scotty named "Lady." I was so sad when we found her owners.

Emily said...

That is a cute dog! I had no idea about c sections either. And I bought Isaac the same shirt that John is wearing. :)

Jen said...

She is super cute! I think I would miss her too!

B.Mori said...

this is Leah and i text you last night at 8:20 and then i thought you might be asleep but anyways lilies of lace has a new street fashion post so take a look at it if you have the time I kind of want more viewers, so
If you have any friends that might like this kind
Of blog tell them about it please if you have the time love and miss you
Love,
Leah

B.Mori said...

P.S i LOVE LOVE LOVE that dog

B.Mori said...

Hey Melinda whats up i just wanted to let ya know that i have a new post so if you would like take a look

Tanei Atagi said...

So cute! I think you should get one, then we can just come play with him!