Saturday, June 25, 2011

Friday was wonderful and hopefully a taste of what the rest of summer holds now that I'm not constantly vomiting.

Made another delicious sandwich - avocado, tomatoes, peppered turkey, turkey bacon, tillamook cheddar cheese, and sourdough bread. Cheddar sour cream chips and pink grapefruit on the side. Lemonade to wash it down.
Read for my photo assignment.
Took a glorious fatty sandwich induced nap. Woke up and washed the sleepiness away with a cold can of Sprite.
Got a fresh haircut with Pat.
Took pictures at a flooded  section of the Provo river bed.  It looked like a bayou with water fowl and large fish jumping around to add to the ambience. Also, I'm loving my new camera.  It is so much easier to carry around and use than the old one.
Pet bunnies.
Ate a very satisfying meal at Pizzeria 712.
Watched more episodes of Ranma 1/2

The only down side was that something got in my eyes right before I feel asleep and I woke to giant puffy eyes and face.  It was sick.  I felt like I looked like this drawing of a large Asian lady in one of the Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark books. I took a Claritin and it's better now.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Glad you are feeling better! That makes one of us!

holtkamp said...

your sandwich is making me hungry :) i forgot pizzeria 712 was one of the places i wanted to go to while we were in utah, i guess next time (hopefully fall!)glad to hear you're feeling better!