Monday, May 16, 2011

Tonari No Totoro

I sometimes do this super large, fake geeky smile where I can make myself get a double chin.  This is one such picture.  Anyway, pride aside, if you can't beat them join them.  This is me and Totoro waiting for the cat bus.  Actually, he wasn't super friendly.  You'd expect people who dress up to be all sweet but he seemed annoyed.  Hence my big smile to compensate for the extreme awkwardness. Nothing like my friends the 3 Kings.

Also, today is John's birthday! We're doing presents today and going out on Saturday.  

5 comments:

Emily said...

Happy birthday John!

That's weird Totoro wasn't friendly. Also, I'm looking hard but can't see your so called double chin. . . .

Kali said...

I def. don't see a double chin!! ha. whatever!:)

KM said...

Happy Birthday John! Hope you guys are doing good! We need to have an FHE soon :)

Jen said...

Whoa, where was this? And happy birthday to John!!

Melinda said...

@JP it was at the Nihon Matsuri (Japanese Festival) in Salt Lake.