Thursday, May 12, 2011

Family Picture Outfits

June is fast approaching and I'm starting to think of what I should wear for the LeSueur family picture in lovely Jackson Hole, Wyoming. The palette is tan and navy.  Since I get washed out in tan, I prefer to keep it away from my face if I ever wear it. Obviously I'm drawn more to the navy. I don't know if it's been decided if we'll do prints or not yet and I still need to help John find something. Here are a few looks I thought might work:


 

3. Light Tan Pencil Skirt with Navy Top from Cozy. The top is darker in real life.

Also, a photographer has been picked! We're going with Carrie Patterson. I'm excited! Her work is lovely and she shoots film and digital.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love all of them! I'm excited to see what you choose. :)

Emily said...

I'm excited to see your outfit!

holtkamp said...

i like the third one the best :) i like carrie patterson's work too. it's simple but nice and not overly exaggerated. also, i hate music on sites/blogs, my laptop is always on mute for that reason :)