Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wanderlust



I think everyone has wanderlust right now.  I do, especially because it snowed this week and as I pulled out of my driveway to go to work the car's thermometer read at 27 degrees.  Thinking of various places I'd rather be, I was reminded of The Fall.  If you want a temporary relief to your travel urges, this is a good one to watch. It was filmed in approximately 26 countries and by the end you feel as if you've seen a little bit of the world.  Actually, this might worsen your condition.  It also has one of my favorite opening sequences, along with Inglorious Basterds and Up.  I like it when there is an small introduction story inside a story.  There's probably a more technical name for that.

1 comment:

holtkamp said...

can't wait to watch this movie...maybe i should move it to the top of our queue :) luckily we've had a pretty mild winter (and bruce to keep us entertained!)