Thursday, February 17, 2011

Psycho







Sunday Drive - January

After waking up from our traditional afternoon naps, we happened upon a deserted house during our drive.  I have an attraction to dilapidated architecture so we ventured inside.  It was creepy.  Rarely do I get "feelings" about things, but this place made me very uneasy.  I was so scared I refused to go upstairs although I did try to coax John into doing it for me.  He's not as gullible as my students so it didn't work. The basement of this house would be the ultimate creepy place to spend a Halloween eve.  As we drove away I half expected the girl from The Ring to be standing on the balcony. I'll probably never look at these pictures again because they're kind of freaking me out.

And if you were wondering we are in pajamas, snow boots, and outdoor wear I found left in the trunk. 

4 comments:

holtkamp said...

that does look creepy...to this day, i refuse to watch 'the ring'! i had way too many nightmares for years after seeing it!

Emily said...

Creepy! I don't like "The Ring" either.

Kristen said...

I can't movies like that - if I did I would never let Dan leave me at home alone ever again.

Angie said...

I love falling-apart buildings too! awesome photos!