Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Denver in November


 

 

 

 

This one is a little blurry, but it was the only one with me, Sarah, and Mary.



 
 

Flash back to November, Thanksgiving to be exact.  That's what happens when you get super busy (or super lazy) and don't send your film into the lab until 2 holidays have passed.  It is fun to do that though.  You forget what you took pictures of and then scanning the film in is like opening a present, or finding a 5 dollar bill you left in a book.

Apparently some people really like it.  Someone at Nichol's told us that they got a roll in that was finished in the 70's and sold undeveloped on ebay.  A lady bought it and brought it in to their lab.  She told them she was just really excited to see what other people took pictures of.  Heck, if that's the case I'll offer to let people pay for my processing! Any takers?

Thanksgiving was wonderful! I accidentally clogged my in-law's disposal with carrot peelings (super embarrassing!).  What a way to make an impression.  But, all the food was excellent! Sarah and I played Strawberry Short Cake mixed with Legos and put together puzzles.  John's parents took us on a tour of Denver to look at various neighborhoods and also to see Shrek the Musical.


2 comments:

holtkamp said...

i like that picture of you three! i assume that's your niece? or little friend? that is a pretty cool idea about the film! i wish i could do that but i'm too curious to leave a roll of film undeveloped. speaking of, i have a ton to get developed!

Melinda said...

Yes, it's my niece Sarah, but she's my little friend too :) I'm excited to see your pictures when you get them developed! Post them for me!