Saturday, January 8, 2011

Crush






I'm not a celebrity stalker, but I've been an admirer of Sofia Coppola since I was in high school. At the time there was an article about her in Seventeen magazine where she highlighted all the hip places to shop for music, books and clothes in L.A. ( I remember Book Soup was mentioned) as well as her own clothing line, Milk Fed. Soon after Jen and I went together to see The Virgin Suicides our senior year and then I was hooked.

Now, I'm waiting to see Somewhere. There was a recent article on it in Nylon that said it was more minimalistic like Lost In Translation, which I liked. Has anyone seen it? If so, what did you think?

* I think all of the photos are from ad campaigns for Sofia's collaboration with Louis Vuitton. Click on images for source.

1 comment:

holtkamp said...

i like her too! virgin suicides is on our queue :)