Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Virtual Cornucopia of Love













Our excursion to a local pumpkin patch. Apparently there was a shortage of pumpkins in the U.S. this year due to overly wet soil. Most of the pumpkins at this patch were rotting and it was very tempting to kick the fetid rounds, but we refrained. There was also a dwarf sized "corn maze" that we tried because JP had never been in one. I don't think she got the full experience. Afterward we feasted on many rolls at Sushi Express where Angelica almost tried her first bite of tako ( raw squid). We'll have to work on that.

*I've finally decided that cheap processing and Kodak Portra 400 VC are not friends. I was trying to give it another try, but I'll be sticking to NC from now on, at least for 35mm. I think the skin tone rendering is just too orange/red for my tastes. Opinions? I think I look like I'm the same color as the pumpkin! Maybe it's just my monitor since it's not calibrated.

2 comments:

holtkamp said...

woodskank! i mean, woodshank! was bonquita in the dwarf corn maze?! :)

Anne said...

I love the shot of you and the pumpkin, so cute!