Friday, October 22, 2010

An Attempt





This is definitely not the most skillfully made scrapbook and these are also not the best pictures of the scrapbook, but I am proud to have finished my part for the Lua Nova Project . My attempts are rudimentary at best, but this was probably the first time I enjoyed putting together something crafty that didn't push my patience level over the limit. This may also be due to the fact that I tried to keep it really simple and there was greater motivation than self. I used mostly surf inspired scrapbook paper from Target, as well as some photo insert sheets. And no, I'm not putting that picture of Angelica and John in there, I was just using it see how a photo would look against the background.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Looks great! I like the floral background. :) BTW JoAnn's often has 40% off coupons through their email sign up and/or mailing list.

julianne rose said...

muito muito obrigada, linda :) tem certeza que as meninas serao tao animadas!!! beijinhos!

holtkamp said...

looks good mel!