Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pictures, pictures

We've had some requests over the last year or so to take pictures for people. Each time we've been caught a little by surprise and so we've created a simple pricing page to make things easier.

In the past John and I have shot bridals, maternity, small families, portraits, and engagements. We've also done family pictures to be used as Christmas cards. Please note that we are not an official business and we do not have a studio, but we'd be happy to take your picture!

4 comments:

holtkamp said...

this is a great idea john and mel. i want you to take maternity pictures for us when and if we get pregnant!

Emily said...

Great idea! Would you consider traveling? I love the example gallery!

beckie said...

I would highly recommend them as they managed to make a 9 month pregnant lady still feel glamorous and pretty.

Melinda said...

If I didn't teach I would travel to take your pictures! Let me know next time you guys are in Utah Emily!