Sunday, September 5, 2010

Mao's Last Dancer



I haven't actually seen this movie yet, but I really want to. One of the downsides of living in a smaller city is that there are fewer independent theaters and independent movies that come our way. My mom is actually the lover of independent films in our family and got me hooked on them at a young age. She is drawn toward the G and PG, but also those that portray the beauty of human nature. She and my dad saw Mao's Last Dancer on a date last week and loved it. She mentioned that it's best to see it on the big screen to fully appreciate the stage dancing. If you like classical music and dance I'm guessing you would like this movie as well. Just watching the trailer got me excited to see it. Come on Broadway Theater! Get this movie!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Ooh this looks so good! I doubt it'll come to any theaters here though. You should watch it!