Saturday, August 14, 2010

Vacation


We're in San Diego right now visiting my family and enjoying the end of summer to its fullest. Some things we've done so far:

Visit to Mitsuwa (Japanese Market) for magazines and candy
Bird Rock tidepools
Padre game
Dinner at Chopsticks with yummy curry ramen
Make over with Michelle at the Bobbi Brown counter
Feeding the ducks at Miramar Lake

Today I'm going through my old stuff in storage at my parent's house and then we're off to a family picnic! By the way, there was some pretty sweet stuff in those old boxes: a homemade My So Called Life collage, Hello Kitty plastic wallets, punk stud collars, MCHS school news papers, vintage Gatsby party dress . . .

4 comments:

Emily said...

Fun! Enjoy every moment!

holtkamp said...

going through old stuff is so funny sometimes! i recently found a bunch of old sanrio stuff too!

Nathan said...

Hey, I'm in SD too! Let me know if you get as bored as me and want to get together, maybe go on a photowalk or something. I can probably get us all into the Wild Animal Park.

Melinda said...

Hey Nate! We're pretty booked with family activities, but we should go shoot in Utah some time!