Sunday, May 30, 2010

Angelica's Bridals












We shot bridals for Angelica. The weather in Utah has been so wacko lately and Angelica and I were online all that day checking to see if thunderstorms were indeed arriving. So, it was like teach, refresh weather.com, teach, refresh. The weather did cooperate in the end. These are the pictures John took on his new 50mm. I shot on film with my Mamiya 645 and will post those pictures once we get them processed and scanned. That last one was just for fun. I found these giant irises growing in an abandoned apartment complex and I just couldn't resist. Angelica was a good sport.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Those turned out so pretty! I especially like the 2nd to last one!!

Emily said...

These are gorgeous! I'm excited to see more. :)

holtkamp said...

nice pics john and mel! and geli! :)