Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Romeo, Stand Thou Not Amazed




Last night it snowed again.

John was in Denver this weekend for the opening day game of the Colorado Rockies. They played the Padres (my home team) and slaughtered them. It was an all guys weekend with his Dad, brother Carl, and brother-in-laws Branden and Jim. That also meant I was scared at night and tempted to sleep with the butcher knife next to my bed. Maybe he'll post some pictures soon. It's good to have him back. It was especially nice when he came back right in time to help in nursery with fourteen kids. Crazy.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kerstin said...

Thank you for taking care of my little one!

14 kids? Sounds like the need to split your class!!!!

holtkamp said...

after every snow storm, i think it will be the last one. but this time, i really think this will be the last one! :) go padres!

Kristen said...

I love that LuLu is in your class. And that she is active again. Ha! I HATE it more than anything when Dan is gone - I don't sleep well and every single noise makes me think someone is breaking in - I'm totally messed up in the head that way. Fellow butcher knife user here...