Monday, March 15, 2010

Lack of

The lack of posting lately is due to several factors:

  1. Grading general assignments
  2. Grading late work - it's almost the end of the 3rd quarter and the late work starts piling in. Procrastination starts at a young age.
  3. Board meetings, petitions, pickets - to prevent the 4 student per class increase and 250+ teacher lay-offs the school board has proposed (HB295 did pass, thank you!)
  4. Social events: Birthdays, reunions, church activities - all of which are so much fun and a much needed break from the grading.

But mostly due to:

4. Lack of pictures - Laziness and some form of snobbery where I subconsciously refuse to post digital pictures from John's camera. I realize this is stupid since I'm definitely not a professional or in school and no one is judging or grading me on the medium portrayed here, so I plan on repenting and putting more of John's pictures up while I wait to finish my roll of film.

No comments: