Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I love March! I probably love it more in California because it's significantly warmer, but I love it nonetheless. Here are some things I'm looking forward to:

  1. Alice In Wonderland comes out on Friday.
  2. Warmer weather.
  3. Bulbs start emerging.
  4. It's the month of my birthday!
  5. Shade swim line comes out.
  6. Throwing a tea party - hopefully, but if I get too lazy it won't be until May
  7. Taking pictures with greenery instead of snow.
  8. Not waking up and driving to work in darkness, not that my commute is very far . . .
  9. Spring clothes + flip flops, ballet flats, and sandals again, and maybe bare feet if it's warm enough. It's supposed to be 52 degrees today!
  10. Baby animals at Thanksgiving Point. Oh yes, I'm a sucker for the baby animals.

6 comments:

Kali said...

Amen!! I am SO excited for spring!

Emily said...

Me too! Great list! I'm also looking forward to packing up all my winter stuff and planting our garden. :)

Melinda said...

Yay for gardens! I'll probably have to wait until April to start mine. We have yucky clay soil that take awhile to dry out enough to work through.

Kristen said...

Hooray for spring!! Us Cali girls NEED to get our flip flops out. I tried it a few weeks ago but my toes froze. Sad.

holtkamp said...

sounds wonderful! i'm also looking forward to the pool and long bikes rides :)

Anne said...

March is a great month for all the reasons you listed! I always missed my flip flops all Winter and started to feel like I really deserved to be wearing them by March. Now I just wear them year round, even when it's actually cold- kind of a payback I guess!