Friday, March 26, 2010

Guardian Angel




Anyone else see Gentleman Broncos? What did you think? I must say that I liked Napoleon Dynamite better, but this one made us laugh too. It's a little more crude (think middle school boy humor), but it has Jemaine Clement (a la Flight of the Conchords)! John's old pair of running shoes reminded me of Dusty's shoes. I know the 80's have come back in fashion and all, but I think it's time for a new pair.

Also, in 2 hours, it's the weekend! We have a three hour grading day at the end of the quarter with no kids. Lovely. After I finish grading these most excellent classification projects - Dionea muscipula anyone? - it's off the the Beehive Tea Room for me!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

whitney allison said...

We heard it was really bad but we both still want to see it. And we both enjoy crude humor so perhaps we'll dig.

beckie said...

That picture reminds me of early morning ultimate frisbee.