Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Feeling Spoiled

In addition to enjoying an early party with friends, I celebrated with John last night (my actual birthday) with dinner at Settebello for some Italian style pizza and gelato for dessert. I opened presents and cards from my family that afternoon and John got me a subscription to Lula magazine. He also took me out to lunch at the Beehive Tea room on my half day off on Friday. It was so nice and relaxing after what seemed like a long week, or more like month, and lots of grading. I bought some ginger lime organic tea and browsed at Sur la Table. I can get completely absorbed in kitchen stores. The past few days have been a lot of fun and it may be difficult to go back to a normal life after all the constant eating out at restaurants of my choice and whirl of exciting activities. Luckily spring break starts on Thursday and so do more good times.

1 comment:

molly said...

happy belated birthday!! and a subscription to lula, what a good husband John is!