Monday, March 1, 2010

Assisting the Bride to Be








One of my best friends, Angelica, just got engaged! She is our last little bird to leave the nest. During our freshman year of college, four of us made lists of the order we thought we'd get married in for some sort of a contest. The winner was supposed to get $100. Looks like I need to dig those lists up.

Saturday we went with Angelica to go dress shopping. Angelica hates getting her picture taken and is very anti-girly, so this was wonderful retribution. No dress pictures yet (got to keep those secret from the Fiance), but I think we may have found a winner.

*Pics taken with John's digital, which I'm not really familiar with yet.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

holtkamp said...

yeah, who won that contest anyways?...maybe, me? :)

briannajenkins said...

What a small world! John was in my freshman ward at DT!