Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Feed the Birds, Tuppence a Bag




Sometimes in the winter I think I end up resembling a bag lady with all the layers, scarves and hats. Wear it with pride right? During our excursion the conversation, like any good conversation, started to veer towards The Lord of the Rings. Maybe it was the outdoors that spurned this topic and led to the singing of many songs and the dancing of a couple of jigs. That night we pacified ourselves with The Two Towers and revisited (correction: I revisited, John wanted me to be clear on that) some old favorites:
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

beckie said...

I love your hat! You look like a chic celebrity avoiding the paparazzi except we know its you because of those fab boots.

whitney allison said...

NEVER in a million years would have spelled tuppence right if I tried. Great pictures as usual!