Friday, January 1, 2010

Festivities

I felt a little like this upon waking this morning, but instead of the sun artfully back lighting my rising form, it shone straight into my face. I fell asleep on the couch in party attire and John, feeling sick, made it up to the bed room sometime in the early morning.

We threw a small New Years get together at our place last night, mostly so we could welcome back our friends Jen and Dave from their four month adventure abroad in Scotland. There was cheese and chocolate fondue, the writing of resolutions, Super Mario Wii, pyrotechnics, and midnight kisses next to a snowy bridge.









Today there are opened bottles of cider, old food, and a sick husband. I think I need to go take a shower. Happy New Years!













*Marie Antoinette still from kirstendunst.org

3 comments:

Kristen said...

That looks like a perfect evening! What amazing pictures - I love the polka dot legs! Happy New Year!

holtkamp said...

what year is it, 7010?!?!

Anne said...

love love love the photos! What a fun party. I loved Marie Antoinette, too. Ben rolls his eyes when I watch it but it's the best!