Monday, January 25, 2010

Bento Boxes Among Other Things

A weekend filled with family and friends is enough to make one happy.

Good things from this weekend:
  1. Ate Italian pizza at Settebello with Jen and Dave. Nutella and Heathbar gelato for dessert.
  2. Dusted and did laundry. Nothing like a clean house and nothing like cleaning it to good music.
  3. The rabbit hung out downstairs with us.
  4. Returned a cardigan from J.Crew (Christmas present) and got two cardigans at B.P. for the amount returned. The cheaper ones were identical in make to the J.Crew one accept that they fit me better. Yes!
  5. My brother Dave and his family came to visit (pictures soon) and we had Japanese food at De Mae. I haven't been there in a couple years and now they have dinner bento boxes. So good! I had mine with katsu and beef teriyaki and John had curry udon.
  6. David Attenborough narrated Mammals and The Life of Birds is free to view on Netflix right now. I watched the whole mammals series yesterday. I am obsessed.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Your weekend sounds amazing! I LOVE all of the things you posted about. :)

holtkamp said...

i was just thinking about demae the other day. i haven't been there in a couple of years either. glad we got to see you guys this weekend!