Friday, December 11, 2009

A day in the life of a Science Teacher






  1. Wake up to be at school by 7:00am
  2. Write assignments and schedule up on the board
  3. Set up lab
  4. Teach the same thing 6 times in a row, trying to make it exciting and fun each of those 6 times
  5. Manage crazy kids and appreciate good kids
  6. Grade, grade, grade until your head explodes
The last picture is of Mr. Shake demonstrating the nobleness of our calling. He teaches Utah Studies.

I need a flash. I bought one on keh and it's supposed to get here in time to take to Denver! Yes! I'm also considering a Gary Fong lightsphere cloud. Decisions. I know nothing about indoor lighting or using flash. I think I need to take another class.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jethro said...

That Mr. Shake is noble indeed.

holtkamp said...

i don't know how you do it mel...